Zoono Hand Sanitiser, 24hr, Instant Alcohol Free Foam, 150ml bottles are Alcohol-free and kill 99.99% of microbes. One application helps to protect for up to 24 hours providing antibacterial and antimicrobial protection.
Zoono Hand Sanitiser stays active on the skin for up to 24 hours to provide all-day protection. Apply Zoono Hand Sanitiser in the morning as part of your morning routine to help stay protected all day. Easy to apply and perfect for the whole family. Check out our customer reviews.
Zoono Hand Sanitiser Product Features
- Is effective at killing, 99.99% of pathogens including, H1N1 Virus, Norovirus, Candida, MRSA, E Coli and Salmonella.
- Zoono Hand Sanitiser is dermatologically tested.
- The instant foam formula won't dry out your hands.
- The foam is ultra-gentle and soft on skin.
- Needs to be used only once daily.
- It won't wash off and lasts for up to 24hrs.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- No mess foam.
- Easy to apply.
- Zoono hand sanitiser forms a long-lasting coating that bonds to the skin.
- Convenient Foam pump dispenser bottles.
- Contains Zoono GermFree24 Technology.
- Please contact us if you wish to have a copy of the Safety Data Sheet sent out with your order.
Zoono Hand Sanitiser Application. How To Use.
- Wash hands using soap and water.
- Towel dry your hands.
- Dispense Zoono hand sanitiser from the bottle and apply liberally to hands.
- Gently massage the foam into your hands until dry.
Zoono Hand Sanitiser Ingredients
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound <1% (CAS 68424-85-1)
- Benzalkonium Chloride (0.1%)
- Inert Ingredients >99% - Deionised water 99.1, Fragrance (0.1%), Phenoxyethanol (0.5%), Polysorbate 80 (0.2%)Zoono hand sanitiser use purified, deionized water & an antimicrobial compound - Quaternary Ammonium Compound, most commonly used in antibacterial agents found in products such as toothpaste, contact lens products, cosmetics, soaps. Zoono's trade secret lies in the technology behind how the compound is applied, which enables Zoono to stay active and continue killing pathogens for long periods of time.
May cause mild skin or eye irritation in rare cases. If skin irritation occurs get medical advice. If the product gets in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes, and seek medical advice. Remove contact lenses if used. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice.
Store out of direct sunlight between 5 and 50 degrees.
Country of Origin
Zoono Hand Sanitisers are made in New Zealand and imported to our Melbourne warehouse.
Product Ships From
Brisbane, Australia to all Australian domestic locations. We ship Monday to Friday. Excluding weekends and public holidays. This product cannot be shipped internationally due to Australian Federal Government Restrictions on the export of Sanitisers.
Zoono Hand Sanitiser products and other Zoono Products are Made by Zoono Global Pty Ltd. New Zealand. Zoono Global is a Publicly Listed Company on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX : ZNO)
Advice provided on the use of personal hygiene is considered general in nature and you should always consult a medical professional before using any hygiene product that may impact your health.
Do not use our information:
- to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- for therapeutic purposes
- as a substitute for the advice of a health professional.
- We do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage caused by use of the information provided in our website.
The information may include the views or recommendations of third parties and does not necessarily reflect the views of GCS Emporium or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
We make every effort to provide quality information in our website. However we do not provide any guarantees, and assume no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information.
You should obtain advice relevant to your particular circumstances from a health professional.